Why you need DevOps?Explore Our Upcoming Trainings
When we look at software development for any organisation, the requirement of technical excellence is very essential to create synergies for generating faster and better software solutions. DevOps is your tool for your enhancing artisanship in software development. Our DevOps training will help you in understanding how to communicate, collaborate, and create automate key processes and systems.
How our workshop will be guiding you in your DevOps journey?
- Our DevOps workshop is practical assignments based with modern DeVops tools
- You will get exposure to toolchain using Jenkins, SVN, Eclipse, Maven, Selenium, Cucumber
- Learn the case Studies with tools demonstrated in the session
- Additional 6 hours of online session for vocabulary list and learner manual for DevOps examination (exclusive to AgiVetta Consulting and Effective Project Management Consultancy)
- Chance to earn 18 PDUs, 15 SEUs for PMP or PMI-ACP certifications and CSP certification
- Optional: DevOps Foundation certification from the DevOps Institute.
- What is DevOps? Why Now?
- The Business and IT Perspectives
- DevOps Principles
- The Three Ways
- DevOps Practices
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery and Deployment
- Rugged DevOps/DevSecOps
- DevOps and Other Frameworks
- DevOps Values
- DevOps In the Enterprise
- Organizational Considerations
- Getting Started
- Challenges Risks and Critical Success Factors
- Case Study on DevOps
KEY LEARNING FROM THE TWO-DAY WORKSHOP
- Foundation DevOps Concepts
- Deep Dive into the Deployment Pipeline
- Cucumber – BDD Tool for Automated Acceptance Testing
- Continuous Integrations
- Continuous Delivery
- Deploy and Release Applications
- Docker – Deployment Tool
- Infrastructure and Environments
- Continuous Configuration Automation Tools
- Puppet – The Server Configuration Management Tool
- Nagios – The Infrastructure Monitoring Tool
- Splunk – The Log Monitoring Tool
- Understand the context of ITIL, LEAN and AGILE with DevOps
Who should go for DevOps Training Course?
This course is a foundation to anyone who aims to become a DevOps Engineer, a Service Engineer in the field of Initiative Infrastructures.
The following experts are the key beneficiaries of this course:
- Project Managers
- Testing Professionals
- Software Architects and Developers
- People involved in IT development, IT service management or IT operations, particularly those in an enterprise environment
- People who require a detailed understanding of DevOps principles
- IT experts working within, or about to enter, an Agile service design environment and requiring a detailed accepting of the concepts involved in interfacing DevOps and Agile
- Individuals who need an understanding of the culture changes related with adopting DevOps