Join our two-day interactive, experiential session on how to create a rapid and lasting Agile adoption in your team or organisation. OpenSpace Agility (OSA) is a technique designed by Daniel Mezick for a rapid and lasting Agile adoption. Is it a proven approach that helps in any culture transformation shift, whether it is "the new way of working" or "self-organising teams" . Daniel Mezick, the founder of OpenSpace Agility will guide you through his approach during this two day OpenSpace Agility workshop.
With OpenSpace Agility workshop will guide organisations in:
- Reduction the costs in implementing Agile programs.
- Rapid, and long-lasting approach to transformation.
- Systematic increase in employee’s engagement scores.
- Predictable, reliable, repeatable, evidence based improved results
- Increase in stakeholder satisfaction for creating mindset.
AGENDA OF OPENSPACE AGILITY (OSA)
Day 1: Open Space Internals
- Stories from Open Space
- Preparation for Open Space
- Delivering Open Space
- Inspecting results and moving to action
- Advanced topics
- An Open Space toolkit
Day 2: OpenSpace Agility
- Overview of organisations and social Systems
- OpenSpace Agility theory
- OpenSpace Agility components
- Open Space and high performance
- Exploring the OpenSpace Agility case studies
- The OpenSpace Agility agile toolkit
- Implementing OpenSpace Agility
- Using OpenSpace Agility inside a troubled Agile adoption
- Live simulation: Open Space