OpenSpace Agility (OSA)
Join our two-day interactive, experiential session on how to create a rapid and lasting Agile adoption in your team or organisation. OpenSpace Agility (OSA) is a technique designed by Daniel Mezick for a rapid and lasting Agile adoption. Is it a proven approach that helps in any culture transformation shift, whether it is "the new way of working" or "self-organising teams" . Daniel Mezick, the founder of OpenSpace Agility will guide you through his approach during this two day OpenSpace Agility workshop.
With OpenSpace Agility workshop will guide organisations in:
- Reduction the costs in implementing Agile programs.
- Rapid, and long-lasting approach to transformation.
- Systematic increase in employee’s engagement scores.
- Predictable, reliable, repeatable, evidence based improved results
- Increase in stakeholder satisfaction for creating mindset.
AGENDA OF OPENSPACE AGILITY (OSA):
Day 1: Open Space Internals
- Stories from Open Space
- Preparation for Open Space
- Delivering Open Space
- Inspecting results and moving to action
- Advanced topics
- An Open Space toolkit
Day 2: OpenSpace Agility
- Overview of organisations and social Systems
- OpenSpace Agility theory
- OpenSpace Agility components
- Open Space and high performance
- Exploring the OpenSpace Agility case studies
- The OpenSpace Agility agile toolkit
- Implementing OpenSpace Agility
- Using OpenSpace Agility inside a troubled Agile adoption
- Live simulation: Open Space
Certification Details :
- All who join this two-day Workshop become certified as an Open Space Practitioner Level 1 (OSP1 certification) **and** as an OpenSpace Agility Practitioner Level 1 (OSA1 certification.)
- Attendee of this 2-day Workshop **also** becomes eligible to take the steps needed to become a certified trainer and award students the OSP1 and OSA1 certifications from OpenSpace Agility.
Certification benefits include :
- Credentialing in OpenSpace Agility knowledge and skills.
- Worldwide Listing on the OpenSpace Agility consultants and trainers pages http://openspaceagility.com/consulting
- Membership in the OpenSpace Agility website
- Membership in the members-only OpenSpace Agility group online (Facebook)
- Access to incoming requests from organizations and consultants seeking OpenSpace Agility facilitators in your region.
- Discounts on classes and workshops from OpenSpace Agility