“Leading from the front: Scaling Agile to Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise.”
When we talk about Scaling Agile Framework, SAFe Agilist training and certification is basic and mandatory training for Scaling large scale organisations. Mostly in every organization, the Agile journey starts with a small team, and once there is achievement in the venture, the basic for scaling becomes quite evident. SAFe Agilist is a two-day training which will guide managers, executives and Agile change agents who are answerable for leading a Lean/Agile variation initiative in a large software enterprise. By getting this certification, you show your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise framework.
How to Become a Certified SAFe Agilist?
Those who wish to follow certification in SAFe are eligible to complete the exam to earn the SAFe Agilist certification. As more organizations look to scale Agile, the recognition of your awareness and experience is appreciated both to you and others. Attendees will develop an accepting of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean thinking, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Scaling and Architecture Leadership. Whether at the program, team, or portfolio level, attendees will be capable to explain and implement the practices essential to achieve business and practical alignment and consistent, justifiable delivery of value.
In the Two day of SAFe Agilist training, the following topics will be covered:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Coordinating Large Value Streams
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
By the end of this SA training course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve output, employee appointment, time to market, and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on real-world examples, lecture, and insights by Scaled Agile specialists
- Know the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the info and examples presented, and additional possible readings and resources
- Increase the insights into the leadership skill most real in unlocking the basic motivation of software development information workers, and begin applying them in your context.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Learning Goals
- All Agile enthusiasts are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SA certification exam.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management