“Towards making Teams work in alignment with SAFe principles”
When we talk about Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) the fundamental for the progress of any Agile transformation, depends on the development and improvement of their teams. Teams also need to be aligned with Scaled Agile Framework and work according to their role on the Agile Release Train. As SAFe transforms the medium and large organisations, creating teams who can integrate and work with other teams play a crucial role in any projects.
As we know, each team is responsible for defining, building, and testing stories from their backlog. Teams use a common iteration cadence to synchronize work with other teams; this allows the entire system to iterate simultaneously. This two-day training guide teams who are part of an Agile Release Train (ART) in the process of working in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. This will guide in learning how to build cross-functional mindset, simultaneously building their backlog, making plans and execute.
This workshop prepares teams to run a Program Increment (PI), including all meetings of the Team and Program level with a specific focus on the upcoming PI planning. Each ART is a long-lived, self-organizing team-of-Agile-teams: a virtual organization of about 50- 125 people who plan, commit, and execute together.
Topics and Learning Objectives
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- Being an Agile Team
- Building the backlog
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing Iterations
- Operate as member of an Agile team on an Agile Release Train
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demo value
- Improve your team and train processes
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team members who wants to apply Lean and Agile at Scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train about to launch
PDUs and SEUs
- Attendees are eligible to apply for 16 PDUs
- Attendees are eligible to apply for SEUs under category C.
SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification and examination
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A SAFe Practitioner certificate
- One-year certified membership as a SAFe Practitioner
- Format: Multiple Choice, True/False
- Delivery: Web-based; Open Book
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing Score: 39 Correct Answers