What is Business Agility?
The world is changing more rapidly than ever before and organisations are struggling to remain relevant in the eyes of their customers. Like a large family, all organisation continuously go through changes.
According to a survey, the average lifespan of a company has decreased by more than 50 years in the last century. This establishes that not all organisations are prepared for this new reality. It is only high-performing, adaptable and Agile organisations that will leverage, lead and thrive in this ambiguous and unpredictable market. We call this business Agility.
Business Agility Workshop
Our business Agility workshop will introduce you to the domains of business Agility and provide you with the tools to implement them within your organization.This workshop will explore the 9 interacting domains and 3 dimensions of the business Agility model.
Business Agility Agenda
1. Within the Work Dimension we will examine how an Agile organisation operates.
- Technical Agility - the techniques for delivering work, regardless of function or subject matter, in an agile way. A look at how all teams, from HR to Finance, can be technically Agile.
- Process Agility - The form of agility that encompasses an individual value stream - the combination of discrete activities that are undertaken by teams and projects.
- Enterprise Agility - Scaling Agility across divisions, departments, the organisation and ultimately between organisations. A look at the theory of Agile constraints and how the limitations on Agility across the organisation. 2. Within the Connections Dimension we will look at the relationships that form within and outside the organisation.
- Structural Agility - The relationships between individuals, teams & divisions to create an agile organisation. We will look at how to design organisations around networks of individuals.
- Leadership Agility - The relationship with between individuals and authority within an Agile organisation. How to inspire purpose, set direction, align teams to business outcomes, remove impediments, and coach & mentor teams.
- Market Agility - The relationship between the organisation and the marketplace. How to integrate innovation and customer centricity into the product lifecycle. 3.Finally, within the Mindset Dimension we will learn the key characteristics of an Agile organization.
- Learning Mindset - Organisations that experiment, learn faster than others are those that succeed. A look at how to take the observations, determine its worth, then internalizing & making it the new reality for the organisation.
- Collaboration Mindset - A culture of collaboration underpinned by communication and transparency across individuals, teams, divisions and organisations. A look at the mathematics of communication and the social tools to enable collaboration.
- Enterprise Agility - Scaling Agility across divisions, departments, the organisation and ultimately between organisations. A look at the theory of Agile constraints and how the limitations on Agility across the organisation.
- Ownership Mindset - Individuals and teams taking pride and accountability in their work. How to build teams that take pride in their work.
Other Highlights:The workshop will guide you 2-3 hours on each dimension with hands-on activities to help design your future Agile organization.