The vision of our Certified Agile Leadership I (CAL-1) workshop, is to enlighten every leader to the values and principles of Agile. Our coaches will guide you the why, what, and how to bring the Agile transformation to this generation and beyond.
Therefore, this interactive two-day program will be helpful for executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence and leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams. Any leader involved with an Agile adoption within their organization.
Our CAL Credential Level 1 program includes education to bring awareness of the focus and journey of the Agile leader. With a progressive path of validated learning and practice for the all leaders to continue the learning journey to a different level.
Apart from receiving the Credential 1 of the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Program our two-day workshop will guide you in:
- Become an architect of your organisation culture by stepping towards being truly Agile.
- As this would be an experimental workshop this will nurture you to drive, inspire and embrace change and continuous improvement.
- You will have knowledge to lead diverse teams, across various locations.
- Get the learning from the guru “Pete Behrens” himself who led the development of the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Program for the Scrum Alliance
- Chance to earn 16 SEUs and 14 PDUs for continuous learning and upgrading your educational efforts throughout your Agile journey.
Certified Agile Leadership I (CAL-1) Learning Objectives
- The Context for Agile
- Agile Overview
- Leadership in an Agile Context
- The Agile Organization
- Agile Approaches to Change
The learning objectives for this CAL level 1 program are based on the Agile Manifesto, Scrum, research in leadership effectiveness, and organizational patterns which are effective in complex and rapidly changing environments.
Who is this workshop for?
Certified Agile Leadership (Level 1 ) Workshop is for leaders and coaches in an Agile organization and external consultants who guide Agile leaders and organizations. Both roles are critical for growing and sustaining agile maturity and a mix of participants in the same workshop enhance the learning environment. This includes organizational leaders at any level, project and process leaders, human resource and change management leaders, and Agile coaches and trainers. This class assumes awareness and high-level understanding of core Agile principles and Scrum practices, but does not require them as a pre-requisite.