According to a research, we retain 65% of what we see and only 15% of what we hear. To make people aware of your ideas, an interactive-visual technique is very essential. Our graphic facilitation workshop with visualisation will help your teams to define and express your ideas more powerfully and easily. This will guide to encourage collaboration and understanding among the team and stakeholders that saves time, and increases efficiency through creative visuals interpretation to help your business to innovate and thrive. Nurture and enhance your facilitation skills, make collaborative design thinking a key enabler within your team and outside your team.
AGENDA FOR THE WORKSHOP
- Active listening exercises
- Collaborative design/ sketching
- Handwriting techniques
- Interactive design
- Layout, flow and structure patterns
- The use of Graphic templates
Basic shapes before progressing to idea-focused drawings
Getting to grips with drawing people, hands and faces
Problems solving/ idea mapping tools and techniques
Duration: 1 day
- SEUs / PDUs: 8
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Support a working group to express ideas and solve problems effectively by applying a visual language.
- Build a reusable bank of images and graphic templates that can be employed for facilitation, coaching and classroom purposes.
- Enhance meetings and workshops with a variety of tools and techniques that will encourage alignment and engagement with all stakeholders.
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn and improve their visualization skills to use in their business development.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team members
- Product Owner
- Scrum Masters
- Business Visionary
- Workshop Facilitator
- Agile Analyst