What is KMP-1?
KMP- 1 or Kanban Management Professional-1 system design course is an excellent program for professionals who want to understand the concepts of Kanban, to implement it in their team(s) and improve their service delivery and overall performance.
In this workshop, you will be involved in regular hands-on exercises, discussions and practical examples with collaborative and fun sessions, so you get a thorough understanding of Lean Kanban principles and practices. It is a strategically designed course that will combine class-room training and practical implementations through activities, demonstrations and discussions for clarifications and better understanding of the attendees. The intent is to provide you practical experience of how Lean Kanban helps individuals, teams and organizations to balance the workload, visualize work and improve the delivery of high-quality products.
- 2 days training by certified industry expert
- Completion Certificate issued by Lean Kanban University
- Membership in LKU and listing in the LKU Alumni Directory
- Simulations and role-play-based exercises
- Digital copy of David Anderson's book (can be downloaded)
- Learn to apply Kanban principles for project success
What you will gain?
- In-depth knowledge of Kanban method, its core principles and practices
- You’ll learn how to implement a Kanban system into your existing work environment
- Learn to maximize work benefits and ensure multitasking and collaboration
- Expand your prospects across various industries
- You can earn 16 SEUs and 16 PDUs by attending this course
This 2-day comprehensive course introduces participants to all the fundamental concepts of the Kanban method needed to efficiently carry out project management responsibilities. With in-depth exercises and coaching from a certified expert, participants will learn how to initiate change with Kanban and bring in process improvements by identifying and addressing bottlenecks, prioritize, and initiate collaboration. Along with receiving a completion certification from the Lean Kanban University, participants will become well-versed with the basic tenants of Kanban such as limiting work in progress by using the pull-bases workflow, visualizing work, measuring and managing flow and using collaboration to manage and effect change and thus increase the efficiency of services to customers. Attending this course along with the Kanban Management Professional is mandatory to earn the Kanban Management Professional certification.
This course is designed for any professional who is part of a product development or knowledge work environment. Kanban works across multiple functions of an organisation, from senior members of staff looking to adopt Lean Management to members of delivery teams willing to improve their working practices. It includes the following:
- Project and product managers
- Business analysts
- Scrum Masters, team leads and change agents
- Software developers and testers
- Agile coaches and practitioners