According to a research, we retain 65% of what we see and only 15% of what we hear. To make people aware of your ideas, an interactive-visual technique is very essential. Our graphic facilitation workshop with visualisation will help your teams to define and express your ideas more powerfully and easily. This will guide to encourage collaboration and understanding among the team and stakeholders that saves time, and increases efficiency through creative visuals interpretation to help your business to innovate and thrive. Nurture and enhance your facilitation skills, make collaborative design thinking a key enabler within your team and outside your team.
AGENDA FOR THE WORKSHOP
- Collaborative design/sketching
- Active listening exercises
- Handwriting techniques
- Interactive design
- Layout, flow and structure patterns
- The use of Graphic templates
- Problems solving/idea mapping tools and techniques
- Getting to grips with drawing people, hands and faces
- Support a working group to express ideas and solve problems effectively by applying a visual language
- Build a reusable bank of images and graphic templates that can be employed for facilitation, coaching and classroom purposes.
- Enhance meetings and workshops with a variety of tools and techniques that will encourage alignment and engagement with all stakeholders
- SEUs / PDUs: 8
- Team members
- Product Owner
- Scrum Masters
- Business Visionary
- Workshop Facilitator
- Agile Analyst
Duration: 1 day
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn and improve their visualization skills to use in their business development.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
About the Trainer “Stuart Young”
Live Illustrator, Business Visualizer, and Agile Trainer Stuart Young has rich experience Agile Project management. He has a deep-rooted gratitude for Agile Principles, Methodologies. Using his extensive skills and vast experience, Stuart assist’s individuals, teams and organisations to accelerate decision-making by effectively communicating key messages in a way that can be easily absorbed, and better still remembered. Stuart has harnessed his creative skills to translate concepts and processes into engaging visuals during workshops, events, and conferences. With international notoriety within the Agile Community, Stuart has provided his services at various Scrum Alliance Global Gatherings/ Retreats. In addition, he has illustrated at an endless list of popular Agile conferences such as the Agile Testing Days in Berlin, the Lean Agile Scotland Conference and the London Lean Kanban event. Stuart joined Radtac in 2015 where he continues to assist individuals, teams and organisations with an array of visualization services.